Fedbaer marking system
All dimension in [mm].
- Gas spring version:
- Gas spring type:
- Piston rod / cylinder diameter:
06/15, 08/18, 10/22, 10/27 14/28, 20/40
- Operating temperature:
- Stroke end dampering:
- 1 – In extension
- 2 – In compression
- 3 – In both direction
- 4 – Without dampering
- 5 – Increased dampering lenght in extension
- 6 – Increased dampering lenght in compression
- 7 – Increased dampering lenght in both direction
- Cylinder side fitting code
- Rod side fitting code
- Range of gas spring motion
- Extended lenght
- The open size of the gas spring, measured at the connection points,such as hole sphere center. The lenght of the threads and release pins does not count.
- The smallest force of the gas spring in Newton. 1 Kg = 9,81 N = 2,20 lbs. The force of the gas spring is influenced by the ambient temperature. More details on the force characteristcis in the type description.